A Journal about Electoral Tyranny, the dullness of mobs, and diminishing returns.

Sunday, March 11, 2007

Japanese Frenching

Pelosi gets love letter from Dubya, giggles to girlfreinds about it


Like Goodfellas, with mutant Yakuza zombies.


Gungrave
code:



I wrote such a pompastalicious jism about Disney and Anime that the Scr1pt_G0ddess fully ate the post before i even knew i was out of line. I was WAY out too; i even compared GunGrave to that peice of shit Cistern Chapel.


Blandon Heat has been most insistant on the topic of the Popular Vote.



So nice that DailyMotion's iFrame players can run free here...it looks way nicer with the full French Push.

What doesn't, though?

BTW, i don't speak French, although i'm starting to see what Japanese means to French speakers. I wouldn't call that understanding either, though. I'll get my English subs up soonish, mayhap.


Tunez For T00nz, From T00nz

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home